Monday, April 30, 2012

Caine's Arcade

Watching this video will for sure make your day a little happier. Right up front I have to tell you that my sister sent me the link to this video a couple weeks ago.  Growing up, if I ever wanted to borrow her clothes she would make me swear that if I got any compliments on my outfit that I would be sure to let the complimenter know that it was not because of my great style but only through the extreme generosity of my sis that I managed to pull off a such a cute look.  She would make me rehearse before school with her saying things like, "Hey, thats a cute top," and me having to be like, "Thanks!  My sister let me borrow it."  So, if after watching this you think to yourself, "Hey thats such a cute video!" then here's me saying, "Thanks, my super wonderful and cool sister sent me a link to it awhile back."
Enjoy!


Caine's Arcade from Nirvan Mullick on Vimeo.

How cute is this kid?!?!  You're a little happier now right?

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA why was I so horrible?

    I loved this and must admit it made me cry! Just because I thought it was so super cute...

    ReplyDelete