Monday, June 25, 2012

Cotton Candy!!

While I can't say I've been a big fan of cotton candy since about the age of 9, I can definitely still see the allure.  It's just a huge cloud of sugary goodness to sink your teeth into.  I have to admit that I do still like the texture of it a lot and I can definitely enjoy a taste now and then.  But, by far, the best part about cotton candy these days is watching my two favorite little boys eat it.  First, there was the complete and utter excitement at the prospect of the pink sugar high:


It's bigger than his head!! 
And then there were the amazing mid-snacking moments when it seemed like more ended up on their faces, than actually in their mouths.  I especially LOVE the cotton candy beard.  Spending time with these two little guys is one of the things that makes me happiest in life:

Such a good look for you, Miles


No comments:

Post a Comment